Technology Innovations with 10 Federal
Developing Storage Solutions & Property Management Technology
While some companies use technology to make their operations smoother, 10Federal develops our own technology.
We create the solutions to solve the problems.
Common example problems in real estate investments:
- How to have unmanned storage units
- How to maximize profits
- How to efficiently schedule repairs and maintenance for properties
The technology we develop keeps customers satisfied, and helps us to maximize profits for investors.
Self-Storage Kiosk Interface
This kiosk interface allows the storage unit to be unlocked using a smartphone and Bluetooth connection. We are currently developing this software for full-scale use.
The key features include:
- Automatic tenant management
- Fully online lease applications
- Remote locking and unlocking
- On-site payments that can be processed without a manager present
Electronic Work Order System
Work orders are traditionally paper documents that contain all information needed for a particular job. For a property, this may include the fault, the equipment needed and priority. With an electronic system, everything is in one place:
- Managers can keep a running list of jobs to complete
- Resources, such as parts or labor hours, can be allocated appropriately.
The most important benefit to this system is that it brings it all to mobile devices. The ability to have all this on a mobile device is a game-changer, and makes it even easier to manage properties remotely, at any time.
Looking to Invest?
When you partner with 10 Federal, you reap the benefits of these technologies.
Our software development team continues to push the boundaries of property management. This helps all of us accomplish a few key objectives:
- To make things smoother for us in the way we operate.
- To offer more possibilities for us and our clients.
- To allow us to manage properties from anywhere.
If used in the right way, technology can allow for a much easier experience for tenants. We can also reach people in areas we do not have personnel. There is a high demand for properties to live in and for storage. By developing and using technology, we can help to meet this demand.